Search This Blog

Friday, December 31, 2010

The last few hours of the year 2010~


Hellloo therre!
Four more hours then we have to say good bye to year 2010 and say hi to the new year 2011.
^^,
Today is last day in this year and also the most productive day for me.
I have a fantastic outing with my cg and other cg at Holiday Villa, Subang.
This time we divide to 8 groups to have a competition,
and will have two event.
It is bowling and badminton.

This is my group.

Thank you guys for the cooperation today .
Do you known? You guys are the best.
I like the slogan for today,Because it is a very funny slogan.


Slogan:
Who have the Victoria?
We have the Victoria~
Who is big?
We are big!
Who is large?
We are large!
Who is NUMBER ONE?
We are NUMBER ONE!

XD

★I will upload more photo for today when i get the photo,Stay tune~^^

*★~★~★~★~★~★~★~★~★~★~★~★~★~★~★~★~★ *



This is the photo we take when our last shopping in year 2010.


*me,Peggy,Kar Yan,Myona & San San.
Love U Guys~♥

*★~★~★~★~★~★~★~★~★~★~★~★~★~★~★~★~★ *

To: San San,Kar Yan&Myona

Hey my dearies,Gambateh in Ntional Srvice.
You guys are apart of my life.
But now we can't see each other about 3month,
i will miss u guys very very much.
You guys alone there must take care for your healthy yar,
Will call u guys every week,
wait you guy back oh~
See u guys at 14th March 2010!!!
Muackz...XOXO


No comments: