Search This Blog

Monday, December 27, 2010

December 2010....^^


December is the most awesome year in the year!!!
Let refresh back:

23,24&25Dec 2010-1225 Merry Christmas at FGA


This program have 3 day my i only attended two days-23rd & 25th.Xb
I like the Drama-Do not miss regret (不要错过的遗憾)
Drama team...

Main Actor*Jaymes Chua



Main Actress*Ancy Look


You Guys are the Best Actor and Actress ~



18 Dec 2010-Isaac 21st Birthday Day


We having a small part at Cafe Litter Tree...

Wish all your dream come true,God bless...


A present from our cg,hope u like it..



17 Dec 2010-Christmas costume Party


This is my first time to join the costume party,
my group have chooses the team of nerd + ribbon.
Haha...That was so fun...^^

Is me^^


Class photo-nerd class


Don't Buli me T.T*Me & Yuan Ning


Me,David & Myona

Jin Mao you are so Leng Lui^^


Dear Peggy & me~Love^^

Isaac's girl friend XD


10- & 11 Dec 2010-Christmas Caroling party at Lot 10



That night~Awesome...


Emily mama , Wenwen & Jingpei ~


WoOo.. So Full ...


All of you are great,Love all of u~


Yeah... we are 'ONE' ^^


Love~*Me,Wei Chian & San San


Two of you are so cute...^^*Phoebe,me & Megan



In a flash,2010 year still left 4 more day.....



No comments: