Search This Blog

Saturday, January 23, 2010

My Sunday...

Just came back from twins house for account tuition...
when i am in tuition class only i know that i already forget many of the account format.
Woo.. and tomorrow is account exam.
I can feel it how i m going to die in that...
So i think need to flash back.

Actually after tuition i m going to yoga trial class with my sisters.
But the yoga teacher is not felling well,so need no postpone to... may be next week.
Oh i am so longing the yoga class...

Have upload some photo from the dinner of
"Malam penghargaan & Anogarah gimnastil WPKuala Lumpur" 
at Hotel Royale Chulan,KL 
on
Friday,22 Jan 2010.

Steff Chow,Raine Wong & me :)


me & Joe Wakaka


me & Farauq Wakaka

At the dinner i saw Alam Wakaka too,
but i din get to take photo with him.
Hope to see him next time...

No comments: